Schluter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
They have now brought out a new product which to be honest is the same as Marmox and Wedi board.

I really like these boards but very rarely see them available locally.

Not too sure on the colour thought. :LOL:

Still a good product, board can be fixed to the wall, then Kerdi band + Kerdi coll adhesive for the joints. It does look like a very well thought out new product despite it being a copy:-

http://www.schluter.co.uk/3034.aspx

I'm quite interested in the cost.

Sponsored Links
dont think its going 2 be dearer than marmox/wedi..etc if it is i wont be using it :LOL:

interesting thickness sizes tho 5mm "9mm" 12.5...etc

I looked at the board sizes, 625 x 1250, 625 x 2600. what strange sizes these foam sheets always come in, it does look like it's a lot dearer than Marmox.

If these sheets , the Kerdi band and the Kerdi Coll adhesive were all reasonably priced I wouldn't ever use another system as this one wipes the floor over Aquapanel, you simply would never need to use it again. Apart from on floors.

I still favour good old P/board then Kerdi/Homelux. To line a 900mm two sided enclosure costs £60 max including the P/board

agree with u on the sizes.
i have a transit... 625x"2600".. i wont even get one in the back of van, struggle with p/b 2400mm..

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back