Schneider Electric Power Meter 750

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18243

Does anyone here have experience of these meters?

There is one fitted to the daughter board supplying our workshop, and it shows how many amps are going through each phase (and in the neutral) at the time.

I'd like it to show the kilowatt hours used in the workshop, for cost purposes, in the same way a domestic electric meter does.

The trouble is, I can't figure out how to get the meter to show this, or even if it is able to show it. The manual is very hard to follow. I emailed a few electrical distributors and they didn't know. Finally I was referred to Schneider in the USA - they said that they think the meter shows kWh, and attached a link to download the manual - the manual which I already had. Not very helpful.

I suspect that the meter doesn't show kWh, but in any case what is the purpose of these meters? It's a new area for me. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back