Scottish Debate

I hope the Scots go their own way for their own sake as the recent governments there seem to have a much better social conscience than our ruling elite..

However since that will probably mean perpetual Tory rule I'll probably consider moving north should there be a yes vote!

Hope you have a magic money-making machine to take with you :D
As opposed to that 'magic money-making machine' called the bank of england? ;)

Sponsored Links
i hope the scots vote yes,why not have a crack at it.
but if you go independent ,it means you have to pay for the goal posts next time you take them home from wembly :LOL:

You cant say 'why not have a crack at it', when it is as serious a matter.

it is serious, but i recon it will be good for scotland, the chance to be independent of english government,i would go for it. specially now boris thinking of running for prime minister, don't get me wrong likeable guy,but running the country. get out while you can.

I hope the Scots go their own way for their own sake as the recent governments there seem to have a much better social conscience than our ruling elite..

However since that will probably mean perpetual Tory rule I'll probably consider moving north should there be a yes vote!

Hope you have a magic money-making machine to take with you :D
As opposed to that 'magic money-making machine' called the bank of england? ;)

should be called the bank of Nowhere seeing that England doesn't really exist anymore :(

Sponsored Links
Back