Scottish Licensed Plumbers

if im reading the OP properly, he is offering £500 to do a bathroom swap, and you say thats peanuts? and you work a lot in the Glasgow area? £500 for 4hrs or so isnt too bad, unless you are saying its going to take a lot longer than that.
Sorry guys should have made the post clearer. Old bathrooms including tiles etc were stripped out and ready for the off. While you guys were arguing, got a pm offering to do the jobs with a tiler also recommended. Both suites are in and tiler well on his way to finishing first flat.
The plumber did a competant job and took just over 4 1/2 hours to install both bathrooms and he is happy as am I. So he got £1000 for 4 !/2 hours work not £500 for four hours. First months rent will pay for both.

Aye right???!! I smell a major wind-up here. A P.ki like you would a) Not pay anyone or b) Not pay the full amount. Two Bathrooms in 4.5hours bol.ox!!

haha phone the polis i nearly agree with Delta T,
2 suites in a morning is pushing it, even next door to each other by the time you move your gear from oe to the other to physically swap even an identical suite would be going some, and if you were getting £1k for it then why not chill out and take 6hrs haha

Sponsored Links
Well, the CC/CCC Training Centres can pour out as many as they like, waste Tax Payers money. But there's no jobs for the CC/CCCs at the end of the day and certainly no SNIPEF members will employ them. Do they inform these chancers before they take their money?? Aye right!!

As I always say, if a CC/CCC could be the second man in one of our Heating squads doing six rads & a combi, 4 a week. Then I'd change my views. Doing an apprenticeship is the only way to become a Plumber, Heating Engineer & Gas Fitter.

Well, the CC/CCC Training Centres can pour out as many as they like, waste Tax Payers money. But there's no jobs for the CC/CCCs at the end of the day and certainly no SNIPEF members will employ them. Do they inform these chancers before they take their money?? Aye right!!

As I always say, if a CC/CCC could be the second man in one of our Heating squads doing six rads & a combi, 4 a week. Then I'd change my views. Doing an apprenticeship is the only way to become a Plumber, Heating Engineer & Gas Fitter.

there are many doing just this, if you havent had access to meeting them then i cant help that, and there are also many large SNIPEF firms employing people who have done the gas foundation course, i didnt do a gas apprenticeship, did you?

there are many doing just this, if you havent had access to meeting them then i cant help that, and there are also many large SNIPEF firms employing people who have done the gas foundation course, i didnt do a gas apprenticeship, did you?

Admin!!!...........Kirk's 'Ignore' button is not working!!
C'mon Kirk I'm not having a pop at you, I'm sure you provide good training. So lets be pals & help each other if we can.

Sponsored Links
My last word on this one. Again I should have made the info clearer. There were actually 2 plumbers one of whom may have been an apprentice. And the main man was snipef regd - I checked on their site..

My last word on this one. Again I should have made the info clearer. There were actually 2 plumbers one of whom may have been an apprentice. And the main man was snipef regd - I checked on their site..

haha you could start a fight in an empty hoose,

Cleaner knocked screw cover off pan and guess what, thre was no screw underneath to fix the pan to the floor. In fact there are no screws in either of the toilets, so what's holding them in place? :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back