scratched phone screen

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
my phone is fairly new. Before I got round to fitting a protective plastic film on the screen, I must have dropped something on it, and it has a single glistening scratch in the middle of the touch-screen.

I remember reading a review somewhere of a polish that fills these scratches in, does anybody know a good one, and where to get it?

Sponsored Links
Hi JohnD,
I think the stuff you are thinking of is Displex, I was looking into it for my wife's phone but in the end she replaced it so I don't know how good it is.

The reviews I read were mixed I think it seems to work ok on scuffs but deep scratches not so well.

Try Amazon they list that and a couple of other makes, I would be interested to know how you get on, if you do try it please let me know if it does the trick.

Regards,
footprints

PS I think there are diffrent formulations for normal and touch screen phones now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back