Screwfix forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 307320
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
They certainly lost out with me... I stopped buying from them!

I reckon they've lost £10,000+ from me, all because their moderator suffers from small man syndrome!
I remember you started the joke thread, loved reading that its actually still going.

Think a lot got banned due to that thread lol, you can't joke on the screwfix forum.

They certainly lost out with me... I stopped buying from them!

I reckon they've lost £10,000+ from me, all because their moderator suffers from small man syndrome!

How do you know he was a small man?

Sponsored Links
How do you know he was a small man?

Life experience...

He threw his weight around and exercised his "powers" excessively, generally indication that he didn't actually have much "power in the rest of his life...

Could have just been a bully on a power trip or both? I used to have a manager like that, definitely not small, just a bully with the protection of his manager.

Life experience...

He threw his weight around and exercised his "powers" excessively, generally indication that he didn't actually have much "power in the rest of his life...

Would that not suggest he was a fat git if he had weight to throw about?

Could have just been a bully on a power trip or both? I used to have a manager like that, definitely not small, just a bully with the protection of his manager.

Maybe... he certainly had the protection or influence over his manager.

I made a formal complaint to Screwfix HQ and they refused to deal with it, my local branch manager was exasperated with them.

I closed my account and they must have lost £20k in turnover, but all that seemed to matter was that little Pete didn't have to remove someone from the ban list!

Oh well, it's Toolstation's gain! Plus they still give me paper catalogues!

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Back