Screwfix forum

Anyone else been banned from the screwfix forum? Jeez they sure are fussy over there.

Yeah, I'm banned permanently...

I was temporarily banned for something I didn't actually do (and which others backed me up on!), I was then banned again for objecting to being banned for doing nothing wrong! The third and final time was because a resident wind up merchant deliberately started a couple of controversial threads in order to get people arguing with each other, made a couple of false statements and then reported me for "being argumentative"!

That bloke screwfix_pete is an absolute tosser of the highest order, some of us think he's just throwing his weight around in order to compensate for his miniscule penis!

I've stopped using Screwfix counters since I took the matter to their HR department and they refused to deal with it... Reckon they're down £15-£20k this year

Sponsored Links
Blimey!
Déjà vu o_O

Screenshot_20230928-014554_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored Links
There was someone on there went under the name of Bobby Dazzler (don't think it was his real name) they let him go on and on for six pages before he got yanked, shame really as he was comedy gold.

There was someone on there went under the name of Bobby Dazzler (don't think it was his real name) they let him go on and on for six pages before he got yanked, shame really as he was comedy gold.
Must of been before my time, but it could of been his real name...

Yeah, I'm banned permanently...

I was temporarily banned for something I didn't actually do (and which others backed me up on!), I was then banned again for objecting to being banned for doing nothing wrong! The third and final time was because a resident wind up merchant deliberately started a couple of controversial threads in order to get people arguing with each other, made a couple of false statements and then reported me for "being argumentative"!

That bloke screwfix_pete is an absolute tosser of the highest order, some of us think he's just throwing his weight around in order to compensate for his miniscule penis!

I've stopped using Screwfix counters since I took the matter to their HR department and they refused to deal with it... Reckon they're down £15-£20k this year
How you finding this forum? Better than screwfix?

Pah, I'm banned for life, in perpetuity, interminably, for ever and ever, till a point at which time touches eternity.

Personally, I think they were a little harsh.

Are you allowed to shop?

There is some builder on face ache ( I think saw post today) who has just got a bill from the leccy company for 24 grand repair

He went down through a main cable with his kango in his garden it took out 1300 props

F***ed up his kango as well
Do builders carry insurance for this?

Blup

Surely they do?

Blup
Yes, but he was putting the fence up for his sister at the time. Apparently the 11kV line was only about a foot deep, without any warning tape/markers, when the house supply was from overhead cables.
There are two sides to every story, but this sounds like a scary accident that any DIYer could have had.

Sponsored Links
Back