Screwfix Own Brand Power Tools

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having recently bought a jigsaw and a cordless drill from Screwfix - their own brand - Titan, to replace my older kit (I'm a DIY-er not a professional tradesman) I can confidently say that for the price it's not bad kit. Solidly built stuff. The cordless drill holds a charge for ages. Not bad for sixty notes with two batteries, charger and a sturdy box to keep it in. The jigsaw (corded) beats my old Black and Decker hands down. Happy to part with forty quid for that. Went through my new worktops like a hot knife through butter.

Sponsored Links
The Titan range is decent gear and their warranties are very no-quibble too

I'm a firm believer that he who buys cheap buys twice but in the case of screwfix titan 3 year no quibble warranty you'll probably never need to buy that same tool again, I bought the electric chainsaw 5 years ago for one tree, still going strong after many friends trees

Sponsored Links
I lent my Total SDS drill to the satellite fitter when his Hilti couldn't get through the wall.

Admittedly his was battery powered and had run out of charge and mine was corded, but it still did the job for fifty quid.

Did not think it was there own brand , merely a supplier since they can be bought elsewhere.

Son in law has broken two sds drills in as many months, depends if you don't mind frequent trips to replace them.

I would suspect they come from thebsame factories that make the b&Q power pro stuff(or whatever there calling it today)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back