SDS drill extension bar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to drill a neat 75mm dia hole horizontally through about 600mm of old brickwork; it's only accessible from one side.

I've got an SDS drill and a 75mm dia core drill - but that will only go in about 150mm.

Is there such a thing as an extension bar with SDS type "clutch" on one end, and the standard SDS "male" the other end, to insert between the core bit and the drill itself ? If so, from where can I get one ? (And how much?)

Sponsored Links
Happy to help, I had a similar problem coring out a very thick yorkshire stone wall, a few years back. Needed either a longer arbour shaft or an extension bar, I managed to find an extension bar at 300mm, which did the job great, but cannot for the life in me remember where from. I did come across many at 150mm and 200mm but needed a little bit more, and got lucky I guess. Still got it in the kit.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back