Sealing Trim Needed for Shower Tray

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have fitted a new shower tray which has the raised tiling lip around the edge. The new shower tray is fitted butted up against the new/existing walls. Yes I know I should have recessed it into the wall.

Anyhow what I am after is a sealing trim that I can fit under the bottom row of tiles to shed water over the lip. I have searched on the web and cant believe nobody makes such a thing.

I could fit bottom row of tiles over the lip but this would make them "kick" out at the bottom.

Anybody know of such a trim?

Sponsored Links
No dont know of any such trim.How thick are your tiles and how thick is the lip?

You may be able to rebate out the bottom of the tiles so they dont kick out,use a diamond disc in an angle grinder and have a practice on some off cuts.

Like the idea - not thought about that.

However the tiles are plain whites and quite thin. Think if I did take anything of thickness they would be quite brittle.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back