Searching for a deadbolt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to improve the security of my main door by adding a double locking single cylinder deadbolt but I can't find any suppliers, does anyone know of any suppliers that meet this criteria? It needs to be double locking as the internal housing could be accessible through the doors letterbox, although only by someone with very thin arms.

Thanks for any assistance.

Sponsored Links
Timber door, uPVC, aluminium? Mortice lock or Yale type preference?

Unless your letterbox is the size of a cat flap or you have arms like Mr Tickle then......

Further investigation has lead me to a 5 lever mortice deadlock. ERA do a number of options that look to fit the bill.

Sponsored Links
Timber door, uPVC, aluminium? Mortice lock or Yale type preference?

Unless your letterbox is the size of a cat flap or you have arms like Mr Tickle then......
Thanks, Its a timber panelled door but with a window to one side. I just need something I can lock from the outside when no one is in the house.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back