Secondary keypad with Pyronix Enforcer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
According to the Pyronix Enforcer manual (page 50 of the one I have) the Enforcer can have additional keypads.

What keypads are supported? Could I use the Pyronix Euro Flush? The bus diagram on the product page shows a different Euro keypad connected so I'm think this could work.

If not, is there any other similar keypad that has prox reader?

Would it be a good/bad idea to put the Enforcer panel in a cupboard and just have the secondary panel available?

I like the Enforcer as a unit, but it's not going to win any prizes for looks. The Euro flush panel would be a little more discrete.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
No just use the fobs in the kit ! It's aimed at the lower end quick fit system .

Euro 46 Wireless looks like an interesting option - can't find much in the way of prices on the kits though. Also doesn't look like they have GSM option - which is about the only thing I couldn't find!

Are you sure the EURO RKP won't work with the enforcer? This is the image on the Enforcer product page - it suggests otherwise:

enforcer-bus-diagram.jpg

Sponsored Links
Yes it does work, but a waste of money at around £40 ,more for prox version ! And God knows how much the metal / flush versions are ! :eek:

Yes it does work, but a waste of money at around £40 ,more for prox version ! And God knows how much the metal / flush versions are ! :eek:
Agreed, it's a pricey, somewhat frivolous option, but it is pretty ;)

My only issue with the Enforcer, admittedly a small and petty one, is that it will be a bit of an eyesore on the wall. All the other, better looking (IMO), options cost a lot more and don't really give any more functionality (at least not functionality that I need).

The Enforcer seems to have a pretty good reputation on here.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back