Pyronix Enforcer V10 - Additional Keypad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've installed the above alarm and everything seems to work how I would expect it to.
I have also installed Pyronix Enforcer secure wireless keypad which I can arm/disarm with the keypad but I cannot use the Proximity tags. I can use the prox tags on the mail panel.

Is their a config required to enable Prox on remote keypad and if so any ideas where its found.

Great bit of kit once you get your head around programming it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Deano

Sponsored Links
On page 15 of the V10 programming manual under "Assign keypads/readers" check that when you get to "options" in the sub menus that Tag read enable is set to yes.
Remember that the 1st wireless reader is by default set to arming station No 4, not No 1 as one might expect.
So go into the engineers menu and press no until you get to "assign keypads....", then press yes, next press > or < arrow to get to arming station No 4 and then press Yes to get to the arming station config sub menus for No 4.

Also note that the remote keypad needs to be woken up first unless auto-wakeup has been enabled in the options as above.
(Obviously autowake up will only function if there is an entry door contact to be activated on entry to provide the wakeup signal back to the panel and thence on to the arming station)
So when you come in press any key except D and THEN present the tag.
Likewise when leaving.

As I recall the default settings are autowakup no and tag enable no

Thankyou XM77 thats was the problem and now resolved. Many thanks for your speedy reply to my question.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back