Secratariat and Farage have a lot in common.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Initially at the back then surging forward to pass the entire field ...... outstanding performances from both of them ..........I suspect that Farage's new party is going to shatter the two party system that's dominated British politics for so long. I can see conservatives and labour mp's alike joining him .....especially if their constituents voted leave ! That way they'll still have a job :ROFLMAO:

I really don't see the intelligence of MP's putting their own views ahead of their constituents majority views if they're at variance. ......didn't they guess what could happen? Obviously I'm assuming too much from them.

Sponsored Links
What/who is Secratariat or even Secretariat?

It was the will of the people at the last general election to have a majority of remain MPs so whoever they are and Farage probably will have a lot in common and not do very well.

What/who is Secratariat or even Secretariat?

It was the will of the people at the last general election to have a majority of remain MPs so whoever they are and Farage probably will have a lot in common and not do very well.

Shhhh. Don't hit RWR with logic. You know how they react to facts and logic.

Sponsored Links
According to you and the rest or the argonauts EFL is right wing

RWR wrong again, quote me where I even implied or said that. You do like making false claims, well I suppose if you are a believer of false claims making them isn't too much of a stretch. (y)

What we need is somehow for Nigel to become leader of the Conservative Party, thus uniting the right wing, kicking out the communist infiltrators from the Party and making it truly conservative again for its loyal voters. Conservative plus the UKIP vote would be around 17 million, roughly the number that voted to leave the EU. This ought to be the message for the Nation.

What we need is somehow for Nigel to become leader of the Conservative Party, thus uniting the right wing, kicking out the communist infiltrators from the Party and making it truly conservative again for its loyal voters. Conservative plus the UKIP vote would be around 17 million, roughly the number that voted to leave the EU. This ought to be the message for the Nation.

Sod the Torys. There are Labour Brexit voters who will never hold their nose to vote for tory.

Get rid of both of them

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links