security cameras

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi just had my both cars paint stripped :cry: by some nasty horrible person while they were on my drive it has upset everyone and we now want to fit security cameras to cover the bungalow and drive would like for them to be linked to the dvd recorder and tele
any advice, recommendation what to use etc will probaly fit myself if i can get them.

Sponsored Links
hi just had my both cars paint stripped :cry: by some nasty horrible person while they were on my drive it has upset everyone and we now want to fit security cameras to cover the bungalow and drive would like for them to be linked to the dvd recorder and tele
any advice, recommendation what to use etc will probaly fit myself if i can get them.
Advice?
Slow painful death for the scumbags.

However, first thing to do is drop any notion of your curret thinking.
You are going to need to spend a bob or three. There is doing it right and doing it cheap.
First thing you're going to need is a proper DVR. You can link it to the TV but in practice it tends to be inconvenient - you want to put your anorak on and look at video footage, wifey wants corrie.

However, withoout more information it is nigh on impossible to recommend what you actually need. Brief layout of property, what lighting already in place, budget etc.

Just remember, buy cheap and nasty and you usually get the results you paid for. Officer dibble will not be interested if the footage of any further incidents recorded is crap. So a cheap nasty system can actually be money down the pan.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back