Security Lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys and gals (you never Know) I would like to install two 150w security lights at oposite ends of a long walkway,both lights will have integral Pir's and i would like each Pir to switch Both Lights.Would anyone be able to draw a circuit for me.

Thanks again for any assistance

Sponsored Links
..........I would like to install two 150w security lights at oposite ends of a long walkway,both lights will have integral Pir's and i would like each Pir to switch Both Lights.Would anyone be able to draw a circuit for me.

simple answer wont work as you have requested, so answer is no.

why not just have the two lights independant of each other?

oh, the mods have deleted your other post asking the same question

Sponsored Links
Ok i see the mods have deleted the other post but the question was different.If i only use i fitting with an integral Pir can this light be activated by an additional external Pir.

looked the same question to me

..........I would like to install two 150w security lights at oposite ends of a long walkway,both lights will have integral Pir's and i would like each Pir to switch Both Lights.Would anyone be able to draw a circuit for me.

simple answer wont work as you have requested, so answer is no.

why not just have the two lights independant of each other?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back