sedbuk band

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
do all new boiler installations have to be a certain sebuk band, ie band a, as my plumber has said that he will be fitting me a Baxi 105he instant which is sedbuk band b if im not mistaken, also thoughts please on this boiler. cheers simon

Sponsored Links
at the moment you are alowed to fit both sedbuk band A and band B but band B will be done away with as well in the next 2-3 years it is proposed ;) good boiler choice by the way :D very reliable and great instant hot water

if system is treated properly before a HE boiler goes in.

David

Sponsored Links
Ok iv had the new baxi 105he instant installed and it works a dream ! plenty of pressure and very hot water as soon as you turn the tap on. Couldnt be more happy, and as it was installed by Baxi approved instaler i get a 2 year Guarantee. Beutiful !
Made sure they give it a good flush through first though.

Not bad for £1700 fully isntalled in the garage instead of the house.

Ok iv had the new baxi 105he instant installed and it works a dream ! plenty of pressure and very hot water as soon as you turn the tap on. couldnt be more happy, and as it was installed by Baxi approved instaler i get a 2 year Guarantee. beutiful !
Made sure they give it a good flush through first though.

Not bad for £1700 fully isntalled in the garage instead of the house.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back