Seeking Specs (KW and LPM) of Glow-worm Swiftflow 80 Combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Does anyone know the specs for the Glow-worm Swiftflow 80 Combi?

I found the installation manual via a Google search (over on ultimatehandyman website) however it doesn't have the info I want. Basically I want to know the KW heat output and LPM flow rate.

I currently have this aging boiler installed in my 2up-2down mid-terrace and would like to know the specs for comparison with newer boilers as I am about to replace it.

HW out of my bath tap is 9 LPM in to a weir cup. This suits us. So I would like to know how this compares with the original spec.

Or to approach it another way, if I want the new boiler to provide 9 LPM HW, what spec flow rate should i go for? e.g. 11? I am worried if I just go for 9 LPM I will be somehow be disappointed. Just want to make sure I cover all bases before I buy the thing. And money is a big factor otherwise I'd just get a WB 30CDi :)

Thanks a lot peeps.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that.

In that case I will probably get the "Glow-Worm Betacom 28A HE" which is £551 inc VAT on boilers2go.

The specs for this combi say 24.5 KW max and 11.2 LPM so it should "at least" match my current 9 LPM for HW.

That said, I wonder what a 12.3 LPM shower would feed llike....

as that is what the "Glow-Worm Flexicom 30 CX HE" does.

Only problem... it's £728.42 which is lot more for just a stronger shower!

cheers

Sponsored Links
Thanks

Yeah I have 15mm feed

Had a guy round who said install 28mm up to gas hob then 22mm from hob to boiler

Just looking round for install prices now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back