Seimens RWB2e programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I fitted this unit a while back for my son. He informed me NOW that he is unable to switch off the HW independently when the CH Is ON. Unfortunately he lives away from me - I need to know if the DIP switch is wrong (Should it be on 10 program or 16 program with operation of the slider unit[/b]

Sponsored Links
Gravity fed or gravity DHW?
If gravity dhw, then no heating without hot water. A gravity fed, or open vented can still be fully pumped. Are there any motorised valves?

Sponsored Links
The system has 2 valves (2 port) and both are energising (opening to pass hot water flow. As before I suspect the programmer (I read a screwfix customer who said she went through 2 which packed in) would the 10 program or 16 program dip switch have any bearing on this problem - I am hoping in the next day or two to move the slider over from present position
Again Tks for your response

It needs to be in the 16 dip position to give independent control, it comes in the 10dip setting, u have to change when u install

Many thanks - I will try that but that won't be until Monday kind regards. John[/b]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back