Self adhesive flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Right, here's the conundrum. I have just installed a new roof along the rear of the house. It's like a lean to over our patio, and butts up to the rear wall of the house. I have used bitumen sheeting, 2000X900 sheets. I now have the problem of flashing them against the wall. I want to use self adhesive flashing, as it's the easiest, but due to the corrugations, it wont be that easy. Trying to get flashing to follow that contour won't work too well!

Any suggestions? I'll take a photo tomorrow if it makes things easier!

Sponsored Links
Have just built a lean-to/covered walkway outside my shed - I sealed the gap with builders silicon,then when it had cured,went over the top with flexacryl roof repair compound (black,sticky and flexible) - maybe belt-and-braces,but it works,and blends in with the existing roof.

They do the flashing for the corrugated in the same material in bitumen sheets as well, I have seen them in Wickes, you could use bitumen sealant on the wall to bed it on and black screw cups & rawlplugs spaced out.

The picture is for plastic sheet as a example.

15-86.JPG

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back