Self Leving Compond

Joined
7 Jan 2011
Messages
581
Reaction score
10
Location
North
Country
Ireland
Hi

I have lifted floor tiles from a bathroom and the floor to be fair is OK but would it be recommended to put down some SLC as I intend to tile again with the long wood effect tiles.

If yes is SLC easy to use?

I have watched a few videos and it appears handy enough but would I need to get a spiked roller?

Thanks
 
It’s a messy job. I would stick to tile adhesive if the floor is stable and flat
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top