Selling my ex's tools

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I am selling my ex's tools and managed to get rid of most of them at a few car boots.

I have this odd thing left and I have no idea what it is, what it does or how much it's worth but frankly I don't care so if anyone wants to make an offer let me know

I didn't take this picture but it looks exactly like this: http://topograf.3xforum.ro/img/pics/topograf.3xforum.ro/ok_732.jpg

I can send pictures if you need any

Sponsored Links
That item looks like an expensive Theodolite, does he know you are selling his treasured possessions.

Wotan

That item looks like an expensive Theodolite, does he know you are selling his treasured possessions.

Wotan

Yes, he knows I am selling his tools. Lets call it pay back for not paying what he owed when I booted him out last month!

I have no idea what a theodolite does and looking on the web I still don't understand what they do.

Do you want to make an offer on it?

Sponsored Links
It's a surveyor level, used for determining heights and levels.
What did your ex do, for a living before things went bad.
Bung it on ebay you should get quite a bit for that.

Wotan

Wotan

He owned a building company which flopped and now he works for someone else. I dont think he used this tool often, it just seemed to sit on a shelf. I was thinking of ebay but I can't find much info about it to describe it on ebay.

Wotan

He owned a building company which flopped and now he works for someone else. I dont think he used this tool often, it just seemed to sit on a shelf. I was thinking of ebay but I can't find much info about it to describe it on ebay.
There is a section for surveying equipment, just a few good photos, anyone who wants it would know what they were looking at

Wotan

You think she`s got the drift yet?

I certainly hope her ex is aware of this.

I prefer mine

ok_758.jpg

:mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back