Semi recessed basin for low shallow vanity unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Apologies if this is being posted under the wrong section. Couldn't decide whether it would be joinery or plumbing but have opted for this one.

Anyway, I'm in the process of changing the sanitary ware in my bathroom. As part of the change I want to add a wall to wall vanity unit with storage. I'll then have a hidden cistern in the vanity unit for the WC, and the bath will also come up to it. I want the basin in the middle but due to the length of the bath the vanity unit can only be 22 cm deep. I think a semi recessed one would work best but cant find one that quite fits in to a unit that deep. I've looked at the Roca Gap basin but in some of the documentation I've seen it shows a min gap behind the basin that means it would fit. see the '265' measurement in the 3rd pic here ..
http://www.reece.com.au/assets/prod...Semi-Recessed-Basin-9504442-tech-warranty.pdf

There will be a window sill (solid wall underneath) behind the basin which means the vanity unit will be deeper at that point but if that gap shown behind the basin is required for pipework that wont help.

Anyone got or fitted one of these basins that could help? Or any other advice / thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back