Sent down for Trolling

Sponsored Links
hang on is that the patter of size nines i hear

others-115.gif

You want people posting ghoulish posts, and you agree with them?

My agreeing or disagreeing with a persons right to post bereavements on a social networking site, has f*ck all to do with it.
However...... you're not forced to read it neither was 'he'.
How the f*ck do flowers on railings and tributes on facebook affect your life then.???? or his ???? How does it hinder your drive to the JC ???? or your life in general.????
Get the scum off our streets ffs. Round 'em all up before they start talking like you. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Floral tributes etc.
Each to there own and if it gives people comfort WTF does it matter we all deal with things differently.
The only thing that concerns me is some of these tributes by road sides can be a distraction and can cause the same thing people are grieving for.

Almost all of it as usual.

Are you able to read?

Peter and Jane version;

Mr Mad has been sent to jail because he was rude to Jade Goody, because she is dead. He said people sending messages to a dead person was stupid, because a dead person cannot read the internet. bla bla bla etc etc etc

you forgot that mr mad also
The posts included comments claiming he had sex with the victims' dead bodies, the court heard.

He was charged under the Communications Act 2003, for sending malicious communications that were grossly offensive.

I'd say i'd agree, that was....... probably grossly offensive

Completely agree with you mickey. If I chose to write my personal thoughts in public, specifically for the public, you have to expect public response. Now I wouldn't have made some of the comments he did but you should never be arrested for offending anyone. Harassment is different of course but leaving messages on a message board is not exactly stalking is it

Although it wasn't explicitly stated in the original article, I had assumed he bombarded them with posts.

I doubt he got sent down for one or two posts.

Cheers

G

It would appear that the courts of law think differently.
no ****. Would be a crap debate if there was no conflict of opinion.

Problem is you can't limit freedom of speech to saying things that don't cause offense.
There would be no point having a 'freedom' to say anything...as long as nobody objects. That's freedom of speech Chinese style.

Problem is you can't limit freedom of speech to saying things that don't cause offense.
There would be no point having a 'freedom' to say anything...as long as nobody objects. That's freedom of speech Chinese style.

No, that's freedom of speech the world over. You can say what you like, where you like, when you like. But, there is always the likelihood that someone will object and those in authority will punish you for exercising your right of "freedom of speech".

And you can limit speech to anything you choose it doesn't have to cause offense you only have to look to the moderation of this site.

No, that's freedom of speech the world over. You can say what you like, where you like, when you like. But, there is always the likelihood that someone will object and those in authority will punish you for exercising your right of "freedom of speech".

And you can limit speech to anything you choose it doesn't have to cause offense you only have to look to the moderation of this site.
indeed, but this site belongs to someone. We play by their rules, whereas in our country we should be able to say anything in a public forum we want

indeed, but this site belongs to someone. We play by their rules, whereas in our country we should be able to say anything in a public forum we want

The rules are made by those in a position to impose them. This site was an example as you know ;) You also know that "freedom of speech" is an ideal that doesn't work in practice any where on this planet.

I think the 'Freedom of Speech', is more from the American constitution, where people pleed the 5th?

In the UK, it's contested, debated, and untrue, as 'celebrities', choose what to post pictures, or who to choose, as their next wannabe. And if it's royalty, then new rules apply.

I think the 'Freedom of Speech', is more from the American constitution, where people pleed the 5th?

In the UK, it's contested, debated, and untrue, as 'celebrities', choose what to post pictures, or who to choose, as their next wannabe. And if it's royalty, then new rules apply.
The American bill of rights is based on our own English bill of rights...1689.
We have a right to free speech...no-one owns this country unlike this site.

Sponsored Links
Back