Sentinel X400 Sludge REmover

Moronism is endemic in this place......... Well in the plumbing fraternity en mas to be frank ........ :confused:

Sponsored Links
X400 needs to be left in for a minimum of four weeks and is better left for five but should be drained and flushed clean by six weeks.

Only if its well clean should you add the inhibitor as further cleaning may be required if the system is still dirty or circulation faults have not been resolved.

Tony

You dont seem to have bothered to read the good advice that I have given you ???

Quote from Sentinel's web site about X400; my bold.

Where systems are badly fouled, a longer period of circulation (e.g., up to 4 weeks) is recommended, but the product will not clear a completely blocked pipe.
There is no limit to the time for which the product can safely be left in the system.

Sponsored Links
X400 needs to be left in for a minimum of four weeks and is better left for five but should be drained and flushed clean by six weeks.

Only if its well clean should you add the inhibitor as further cleaning may be required if the system is still dirty or circulation faults have not been resolved.

Tony

You don't seem to have bothered to read the good advice that I have given you ???

And i thank you for that advice.

However, i had already drained and flushed the system before i read your reply. Not your fault.

My gripe was the flippant and needless comment that you followed up with

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back