Servicing my combi boiler

• Thread starter FrenchConnection67
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that s hilarious but have to be honest, I m **** fuming right now and that s it! made my decision, I am cancelling my account of this website as it is waste of time!
bye and enjoy your future preaching!

Flounce :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Glad I don't live next to the OP when he blows up half the street. :rolleyes:

He will be on a medical site next asking for advice on removing his own appendix.

Sponsored Links
You say you're a trained professional and yet you are on a DIY website. Pot and Kettle? :rolleyes:

Am I here to preach and patronise others????? No, I am here to get expertise from others on domain that I don't master. not afraid to say it! but I am absolutely sick of those guys who are only here to reply to thread to say....."have you thought about calling aprofessional to do this work?" hum.....obviously not, that's why he s on that bloody website!!!!!!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries......

lets just hope he lives alone with no neighbours to close :rolleyes:

He' probably one of Joe 90's mates :) or perhaps it is joe 90 :)

or may be it's one of Joe 90's mates from Albania ? or even germany ?

aka otto von snitzel may be ? glass of Snapps in one hand & his franfuter in the other :)

Service your boiler , best warn the neighbours :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back