servis easi logic 1500 problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello my servis easi logic 1500 washing machine is stuck on one programme.I just found out it has been going all day on wash and the programme lights have not moved through the cycle.When I put it on spin like i do normally the same stuck programme lights come on instead of spin
Any ideas i have checked filter and when i turn the thing in the pump water comes out of the waste pipe
Thanx in advance

Sponsored Links
looks like the heater is open circuit ,you need a meter to check it .BUT sevis has gone bust last year so parts are as rare as rocking horse s..t.

oh didn't know they had gone bust!
The water was warm when I drained it off

does the water pump out fast from the waste pipe ,ie fill mc up and turn to spin prog should empty in less than 30 secs.

Sponsored Links
No matter what programme you put the dial on it starts on the wash sign then it clicks and the setting above the wash light flashes very very quickly but it then continues just washing without moving on through the cycle.If I put it on Spin like i normally would it dosnt go on to the spin symbol it just goes on to the wash symbol again.Its like it is just stuck on this one wash programme

Wow it has just started to work again after standing switched off all night.I guess it must have been overworked and needed a rest (i know the feeling)#
Thanks for your help anyway

Have got a servis 1500 for the last five years its been connected to the cold water supply but recently have noticed that my washing is not getting washed right as the clothes are coming out not smelling like they used to be could it be that what heats up the water may have packed up? or is it that the pipe should be connected to the hot water supply

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back