servis easi logic 1500 washer dryer machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would be so grateful if someone could help. When I put a wash on the drum often ends up being full of water at the end of the cycle. On several occasions I have scooped out the water and sucked back on the pipe through which the water should exit. THis has someitimes worked and on doing a wash the machine works again. But the machine is not even 3 years old so this shouldn't be happening. Do you know what the problem may be?
Also before choosing my wash setting the lights flicker from one option to the next. It's as if it doesn't know what it's doing!
Thank you in advance for any advice.
Mandles

Sponsored Links
Have u checked the filter. / pump. Next prob servis went bust over 2 years ago so parts are very rare

Does the pump sound noisy when running and does water get pumped out at all.
Recently done a year old Electra which when I took it apart was a rebadged Servis machine that had a similar problem (drain pump had gone weak)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back