servis easi logic 1500 washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I'm new here but hope someone can help me, the above washing machine has developed a leak which comes from a sort of rubber seal on the back of the drum and it just pours out as soon as the machine is switched on, I would like to know if this is repairable and if so is it cost effective? Hope someone can advise me many thanks in advance,
Regards Laz

Sponsored Links
Yes but servis went bust so you might have trouble getting the part google it and see if part is avalible and cost. Then look to see of you can get old one off easy

Thanks so much for your speedy reply, would you happen to know what the seal/part is called, it seems to be coming from a seal with a hole in about 1" in diameter which i believe is a drain plug? and stuck with some kind of adhesive, is there a replaceable seal between the inner & outer drum?
Regards & thanks again

Can u put a pic on. Think it might be a thermostat gommet.

Sponsored Links
Sorry I don't know how to attach a photo! the place the water is coming from is like a drain plug and if I look through it I can see the inside of the drum, I hope this helps you in your quest to help me,
thanks again

Looks like it's a blanking plug is it split have you tried silicone sealent or chemical metal to seal it for now.

Sorry if I have'nt described it very well, it can't be a blanking plug it appears to have a hole through it as a drain hole would, approx 1" dia with a groove around the outside wher it fits onto the drum, I don't think this is the problem just where the water is escaping from,
sorry if I've confused you,
regards

I think I may have managed to put the pics on
As i said I beleive this is just an escape route,
thanks
rocks1, sorry m8 I do appreciatte your advise but I need to go to work now, not being ignorant but I will look in again tomorrow, once agaiin thanks for your help.

It's a blanking plug some drums have a thermostat in then yours don't and it's perished. I can't answer after 9am tomoz as I'm going to egypt perhaps someone else can help tomoz

Ok thanks anyway, I don't think it is a blanking plug because it has a man made hole in it and this is like a type of overflow for a problem further inside the drum, although I really know diddly about washing machines.
Hope you have a great time in Egypt cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back