servis washing machine leaks from the bottom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a servis washing machine that is leaking from the bottom i can not see where its coming from can anybody give me any advise on how to find and fix the leak any help will be much appreciated
regards steve

Sponsored Links
Can you lay the machine on its side, and have a look at the rubber pipe that comes from the drum bottom and connects to the pump or filter? These are the most likely areas.
John :)

Can you lay the machine on its side, and have a look at the rubber pipe that comes from the drum bottom and connects to the pump or filter? These are the most likely areas.
John :)
thanks john i've tried that and the pipes look fine i am now puzzled to where else it could be coming from :confused:

Hi John and Steve,

I too have that particular problem, have also laid it on its side and cannot see where the water is coming from. There is no apparent leak from anywhere visible! :confused: :( :mad:

Steve, did you find your problem, or, John, have you any other suggestions as to where to look - it's very frustrating :!: ,

Thanks guys,

Donald

Sponsored Links
Remove lid and shine a torch down inside while mc is in use ,be carefull mc has power on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back