Servis m3094 wiring query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

My m3094 drive belt recently snapped and caused all kinds of mayhem inside my washing machine :cry: anyways I have sourced and fitted both a new belt (£7) and a new heater element (£30) but am now stuck. When the belt gave out it pulled all the wiring from both the heater and what I beleive to be the thermostat (sits to the left of the heater in the base of the drum).

Does anyone have either a wiring diagram or a photo of this area showing which wires go where please ;) currently I have a thermostat with 4 tabs on it and 2 grey and 2 white wires which I do not know where to plug back in :confused:

Thanks in advance, Ben:cool:

Sponsored Links
if you look at your four tagged unit there should be two brassy coloured connections and two silvery colour. connect the two grey wires anyway to the brassy tags and two whites to the silvery tags. should solve problem

Many thanks Spanish Tony, if your ever passing by I'll gladly buy you a pint :cool:

TBH I never even noticed that there were 2 colours of tabs, but in fairness to me it was very dark in the back ;)

Final query, on the heater element there are 3 connectors. A central earth point, then two others which I assume dont matter which way round you connect the black and grey wires because its a continuos element - am I correct in my thinking?? :oops:

Sponsored Links
Man of few words - lol ;)

I think my control board got taken out as I only seem to have half the functions of any program :cry:

Looks like a new machine for me then :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back