Servowarm boiler - leak to main rad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The main rad that covers the boiler and has to be opened out to allow servicing has developed a leak on the hinge after being opened. Apparently it may be the seal that has perished. Servowarm no longer exist as a company! Does anyone know how i can get this repaired?
thanks

Sponsored Links
Thing is 35 year old so the chances are probably nil very few people have seen one of these let alone worked on one

Boiler was actually replaced about 13 / 14 years ago - an exact replica of the oriiginal servowarn that was installed 34 years ago (excellant guess at the orginal age

Sponsored Links
TBH I would think your chances of getting it repaired are very remote. I doubt very much as if the seals are still available and then you will have to try & find someone to do the work. Best start thinking along the new boiler route before winter.

Probably not what you wanted to hear I'm afraid.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back