Servowarm spare - hinge pin or square section o rings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Does anyone know where there may be a hinge pin or square section section O rings for a Servowarm Supreme boiler. I need to rectify a leak on the main front hinged rad.

Tried all the usual such as Parts Center and N Power Servowarm. Are there any laying on the shelf somewere?????

Thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
I'm hoping to find the 'needle in a haystack' - with the help of someone, as yet unknown, on this site!!!

Sponsored Links
Got two pair of em in me shed I think

Email me and I'll post em to you i I can find em matey

Hinges that is

If the main block is leaking you have a dead boiler mate

Sorry

Its the seals he needs!

I always say if you more the rad its death to the boiler.

There is another solution I decided when I looked at one once ( as I was taking it out! ).

I came to the conclusion that it was possible to plug the connections feeding the rad and leave it off.

Tony

Its the seals he needs!

I always say if you more the rad its death to the boiler.

There is another solution I decided when I looked at one once ( as I was taking it out! ).

I came to the conclusion that it was possible to plug the connections feeding the rad and leave it off.

Tony

I know but if its leaking on the block on top of the HEX then i wont matter how many seals he changes it wont re seal and the HEX is not availible anywhere.

And I service about 14 odd supremes a year and have done for years and as long as the hinges are opened now and again they dont leak, but who the heck has ever serviced a supreme properly ;)

As I say I still have some (I think) somewhere but have no idea where to get em after mine have gone.

God Rest Servowarm.

:(

Thanks all for the replies and help.

Corgiman - fantastic news - the two hinges are definately what I do need.
These are the two hinges on which the end of the rad sits and swivels. The middle part swivels and has a circ clip on the top. Inside the body there are two square section O rings which have perished. They were fine and held up until the rad was opened.

No sure how to send an email via this site (can't locate your email address). Here is my email address - [email protected] - if you could send me an email I will return all my contact details.

I hope you can locate a pair of hinges - would really appreciate it.

Many thanks

Paul

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back