Setting up Evening Arm on Texecom Premier 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks to the forum I managed to get everything up and running without major hiccup.

The headache now is setting up the Areas and Part Arms!

I have tried to look through the manuals but I have not managed to successfully program. :confused:

This is what I would like to do:

When I go to bed I want to activate the alarm but omitting the landing zone (has 1 pir fitted). This can be an immediate arm, as I have a keypad on the landing.

In the morning I will try and remember to switch off the alarm from the landing keypad (but I guess I can forget when I have had a heavy session night before :D) So as a backup when I walk down the stairs, I will be picked up by Hallway PIR (zone 2 guard access) and the keypad will beep for say 15secs before Siren to remind me to cancel alarm, which I can do at the keypad in the hallway.

Can anyone take the time to let me know how to program this? It would be great if I could program this into the 'Bedtime Arm' that already comes up in the list on the keypad.

Sponsored Links
Just tick the zones you want off in zone programming as part 1 omit . Eg landing.

at default settings part 1 is evening, part 2 is bed 1 and part3 is bed 2

in engineering press part press yes,

select zone press omit(part1). chime(part2), part(part3) press on to turn the zone on or off for that part set.

master user code, menu, press yes to user, part, same process for selction.

Sponsored Links
thanks for the help. Managed to get it up and working.

However....

I cannot seem to disarm on the landing keypad before I go downstairs. It accepts my code but as soon as I walk downstairs, the Hallway PIR picks me up and the hallway keypad sounds for me to enter code. Any idea what I need to do to enable both keypads to be able to disarm?

Also, can I disable the sounds and countdown in the programming? I know I can press the button on the keypad to silence it but would be nice to ultimately have a short cut set up that is silent ( from keypad so not to awake anyone already in bed).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back