Setting up Texecom Premier Elite 12-W LIVE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I hope I can get some help as I am kinda stuck. I purchased a wireless texecom kit and had an electrician install it but not programme it as according to the instruction its pretty straight forward.

You should power up the panel, silence the alarm by entering engineers code etc.

Followed the power up sequence as described but the screen is stuck on "System Alerts!"

All the Pir and Shocks are wireless, I cant pair them up I tried to clear nvram but same issue.

I tried to contact texecom but they are closed and still yet to reply my to emails.

Is anyone able to share some wisdom?

Additional add-ons including comGSM, also have comUSB but waiting for texecom to send Wintex.

Attachments

• 20161117_194726.jpg
    20161117_194726.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 1,367
  • 20161117_194732.jpg
    20161117_194732.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 412
Sponsored Links
Down power panel
Power up panel mains first then battery
Enter user code to silence
Now enter engineer code
You will now be in engineering
You will now have learn your wireless devices ?
Wintex is on the cd provided in the panel when you purchased the panel

Thanks I assumed the cd just had the manual on! Will give it a go only issue is now my bell box is mounted outside and I will need to borrow some ladders again "doh!"

Down power panel
Power up panel mains first then battery
Enter user code to silence
Now enter engineer code
You will now be in engineering
You will now have learn your wireless devices ?
Wintex is on the cd provided in the panel when you purchased the panel

Didn't work, no alarm sounds and entering 5678 tick then 1234 tick does not take it into engineers mode think will have to try with laptop.

Sponsored Links
Down power control panel
Power back up panel and press default button on pcb
With panel default all codes will be back to factory reset
Now use engineer code to gain access
You can not use wintex programming until you have accessed panel.

Following your instructions exctly as shown but the alarm panel doesnt change state. On videos on youtube and according to the manual the alarm should go off assuming the piezo buzzer if nothing else is paried.

Will have a go tomorrow otherwise will try find a local tex. engineer.

Remove all wire resistor links from panel
Disconnect gsm mod off com port
Down power alarm mains and battery
Re apply power mains first and within 10sec press and hold down default button

What does display say during default?

firstly when the panel shows system alerts first code entry gets error messages scrolling across second entry takes you into the menus.

if the panel has been powered up and gone past midnight, then from the user code, and user menu you can allow the engineer.

typing in the engineers code would then take you into engineering may need to enter more than once.

I find it easiest to go to zone setup, zone 009 press reset the countdown starts then press rest again, do that for every zone to make sure its clear zones 9- 16 and that should be done.

then learn on your device, depending on your device will determine the learn procedure, but start the countdown and insert the battery into the device, if the device requires the learn button to be pressed, press then learn button in and add the battery then release the learn button, with the contacts and shocks, same short the relearn pins and add the battery. Wireless bell start learn process turn battery on, bothe leds light up , when it goes to one led it should learn on.

Today has been super busy so had no chance to try anything but will try get this done 2mw. David W. Homes have told me I can't stick a satellite dish up! So need to figure something else out.

Should I remove all resistors do a full nvr clear? Then engineers code twice before pairing anything?

I will start from zone 9 and see how I get on. Thanks for all the replies.

Turns out I wasnt going crazy, spoke with texecom support and my panel is faulty. Keypad not working and ricochet not working either. Got a replacement panel coming tomorrow.

Attachments

• 2016-11-21 15_07_50-Online Keypad.gif
    2016-11-21 15_07_50-Online Keypad.gif
    75.2 KB · Views: 190
Swapped the panel and behave exactly how it should. It's was actually super simple to set up. Thanks for all the help and advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back