sex grooming by gangs seems to have been going on for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem isn't one of race - it's gender - they are nearly all male.

God only knows why a girl would ever go to a male doctor.

Sponsored Links

Just because most criminals are male (which is true) it doesn't follow that most male doctors are criminals - and hippocratic oafs come in both sexes.

Undressing girlies isn't criminal - but we all know they spend far more time with the girlies than the blokes.

Sponsored Links
Would you rather examine the girlies than the blokes?

Oh I forgot, Doctors can't get erections and have kids can they.

Sorry about that.

Only builders like to look at the girlies eh? :rolleyes:

Doctors can't get erections and have kids

But they probably do know that you don't necessarily need an erection in order to procreate. :) :) :)

PS: Remind me how this thread switched from criminals (Pakistani or otherwise) to doctors. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Purely anecdotal but some years ago my wife owned a sandwich business and she employed a girl from Rochdale. This would be around 2001/2
I was speaking to her one morning about her home town and what it was like and she told me that the Asians were always harassing white girls and once one grabbed her in broad day light forced her down an alley and tried to rape her. She broke free and run.
Seeing a police car she run to it to report it but as soon as they heard it was Asians the policeman said "Go home and forget about it, " She told me in a complete matter of fact way and I believed her then and I totally believe her now.

I haven't seen her for many years but I hope she's watching the TV smiling that someone had the balls to go up against to do-gooders

Just because most criminals are male (which is true) it doesn't follow that most male doctors are criminals - and hippocratic oafs come in both sexes.

Great pun!

But remember this is joe's logic.

By that logic we also have

- an immigrant commits a crime - all immigrants are criminals
- an immigrant makes a bad job of a bit of plastering - all immigrants are cowboys
- most mugging crime is black - all blacks are muggers
- most burglary crime is white - all whites are burglars

so it follows that
- 95% of paedophiles in jail are white british- so all white british are paedophiles

It's quite an easy system to get the hang of, you pick an example, then extrapolate it to prove whatever prejudice you have.

I do the same with electricians, and find it works well .

What a load of bolex. Why bother posting it?

..all male doctors are - blokes.

When did they have the male sex drive removed?

..all male doctors are - blokes.

When did they have the male sex drive removed?

Joe , are you serious? This is why you can't understand a female going to a male doctor?

Perhaps they should check if the female docter available isn't a lesbian?

Do you think abuse or rape is about 'the male sex drive'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back