sex grooming by gangs seems to have been going on for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Ecking councils and officials always making it about race.

It's about culture, a number of countries have much more sexual abuse, corruption and bribery than our own.

They are by our standards barbarians.

The fact their skin is one colour or another is not the cause, just an "potential" identifier.

Sponsored Links
It's got nothing to do with "muslim" or skin colour.

And by saying so you just play into the hands of the pro multikult crowd.

Large parts of Africa are Christian, you know Africa right? The home of tin pot dictators, rape, aids and crime.

There are just **** countries, full of backwards people, where they haven't really moved on from feudal or tribal traditions.

They are just us, 500 or so years ago.

The fact they are brown or yellow, is only relevant in the sense that if I killed a string of people whilst wearing a red t-shirt, you would be more wary of someone wearing a red t-shirt if you saw them coming down an alley.

There are just s**t countries, full of backwards people, where they haven't really moved on from feudal or tribal traditions.

So tell me why, these sort of people are invited,, nay, encouraged to come to this country ?
Leave them where they are.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/at-a-glance/main-section/police_vow_to_learn_lessons_over_child_sex_grooming_prosecutions_1_3990400

This was nov last year, a quick search shows problems. I looked because I'd heard it was a big problem in Keighley but it was never addressed for fear of causing "Racial" issues.

The same thing happened here in Derby last year as well. Same racial identity as the Yorkshire group too. And the same as the Rochdale/Oldham group.
No doubt these 3 incidents will be out down to coincidence, by the do gooders both on here and nationally.

It's got nothing to do with "muslim" or skin colour.

And by saying so you just play into the hands of the pro multikult crowd.

Large parts of Africa are Christian, you know Africa right? The home of tin pot dictators, rape, aids and crime.

There are just s**t countries, full of backwards people, where they haven't really moved on from feudal or tribal traditions.

The fact they are brown or yellow, is only relevant in the sense that if I killed a string of people whilst wearing a red t-shirt, you would be more wary of someone wearing a red t-shirt if you saw them coming down an alley.

Let's be clear here. This is about Pakistanis, not Sri Lankans or Indians, and certainly not Africans....or Eskimos if you like. :rolleyes:

I Keep forgetting about all those nice white people

Fred West
Hitler
Ian Brady
Myra Hindley
Fritzel (austrian cellar bloke)
Peter Sutcliffe
Dennis Neilsen
Football Hooligans
Scousers all of em
POLITICIANs arguably tony Blair is responsible for millions of deaths
Catholic church Ireland and Uk do like an altar boy dont they?
Care homes for kids in england LOADS of examples of white staff abuse

:rolleyes:

So tell me why, these sort of people are invited,, nay, encouraged to come to this country ?

Labour_1592957c.gif

Seen on the news talking about the rochdale case and a spokeswoman from barnados said this is the tip of the iceburg!!!!!!!! I myself suspect its rife in London where there is a plauge of pakistani population

http://www.periscopepost.com/2011/01/asian-sex-gangs-a-growing-problem/

well seems some people aint afraid to tell it how it is :
“until now, there has been a conspiracy of silence over this phenomenon.” “What all this merely illustrated, however, was the politically correct denial which exculpates the guilty by ruling out of bounds any criticism of the community to which they belong. For far too long, this has served to suppress an absolutely vital debate which desperately needs to be had. For while, of course, most Muslims repudiate any kind of sexual crime, the fact remains that the majority of those who are involved in this particular kind of predatory activity are Muslim.”

and

" Attempting to get to the bottom of the “phenomenon,” Philips informed that “these gang members select their victims from communities which they believe to be ‘unbelievers’ — non-Muslims whom they view with disdain and hostility” and added that “white girls also tend to be seen as sluts” by some Muslim men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back