sex grooming by gangs seems to have been going on for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
If white girls mix with muslims they should expect it.
Are you also of the opinion that if a girl wears a short skirt she is 'asking for it'?
Taking this to the extreme, which your comment appears to do, then a bloke wearing shorts is asking to be raped by a gay person, correct?

There are decent muslims just as there are decent Christians, Hindus, Sheiks etc.
Tar and brush spring to mind. There will be such 'rings' consisting of whites if someone digs deep enough FFS!
No woman/girl, regardless of their colour/religion/upbringing etc, deserves this or any other crime committing against them. No one!

Sponsored Links
If white girls mix with muslims they should expect it.
Are you also of the opinion that if a girl wears a short skirt she is 'asking for it'?
Taking this to the extreme, which your comment appears to do, then a bloke wearing shorts is asking to be raped by a gay person, correct?

There are decent muslims just as there are decent Christians, Hindus, Sheiks etc.
Tar and brush spring to mind. There will be such 'rings' consisting of whites if someone digs deep enough FFS!
No woman/girl, regardless of their colour/religion/upbringing etc, deserves this or any other crime committing against them. No one!

Dunno conny, I reckon most Christians would report such people amongst their own religion (catholic priests excluded) . Yet Muslims seem to have this closed shop mentality, where they'd ignore such behaviour. Probably because they are outsiders, within our own country.

Well all proven guilty.
what now?
Shall we use their law against them?

Or slap their wrists and let them carry on?

AronSearle has it right. It's got nothing to do with race - or religion either since genuine Muslims would condemn this practice outright. :evil: :evil: :evil: It's all about culture and it has its roots in our proto-human past. Asian families make a big song and dance about controlling the behaviour of their women, keeping them 'clean' as it were, but an alien zoologist would not be surprized by this since it's common behaviour among many species, primates included.

But, men being men, they want sex as well. Moreover, they want the kind of recreational sex that they're not likely to get from their own heavily repressed wives - and my use of the word "from" is deliberate! The solution is simple: Keep a pool of 'bad' women specifically for this purpose. :idea: :idea: :idea: It's a pattern that's appeared across many cultures throughout history. In fact the alien might consider our modern Western culture, with its emphasis on sexual equality and monogamous lovers, to be the odd one out. :confused: :confused: :confused:

So why pick on white girls?

raebhoop said:
Pakistani girls are brought up under a strict regime and don't hang around on street corners and chippies,so naturally don't become targets.

And the pedos would be hunted down and killed by the families of Pakistani girls before they ever reached a court of law.

That's a pretty good analysis. Also, white girls are perceived as belonging to the 'bad' pool already. As newfireplace said:

I think the problem here is that some Pakistani men in the UK see white women being easy and pieces of meat they can throw around.

But if those same men were living in Pakistan, you can be quite sure that they'd have a supply of local girls on hand. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
I think the problem here is that some Pakistani men in the UK see white women being easy and pieces of meat they can throw around. They will never do the same with Pakistani women because they have too respect for them.

Pakistani girls are brought up under a strict regime and don't hang around on street corners and chippies,so naturally don't become targets.

And the pedos would be hunted down and killed by the families of Pakistani girls before they ever reached a court of law.

I don't agree with that. They are Muslims and they see it as sinful if they mess around with their own girls, and because the Western girls are non-Muslims, these perverted men think its OK to mess around with what they term as infidels. Even the judge suggested they wouldn't have done it on Pakistani women. However, it should be stressed its only a minority of Pakistani men who think like this and not the majority. I m sure load of Pakistani people in the UK are extremely ashamed because these men have embarrased their community.

So the first thing that springs to mind is to legalise brothels but this is not the answer with peados.
They want children because children are forbidden 'fruit'. They don't want sex with grown women because they are after being in control. And a child is an easy thing to control compared to an adult who may fight back at some stage.
The only answer is castration, physically, not chemically!

I think the problem here is that some Pakistani men in the UK see white women being easy and pieces of meat they can throw around. They will never do the same with Pakistani women because they have too respect for them.

I think you will find that they do treat their women in much the same way, it's kept in the family.

So the first thing that springs to mind is to legalise brothels but this is not the answer with peados.
They want children because children are forbidden 'fruit'. They don't want sex with grown women because they are after being in control. And a child is an easy thing to control compared to an adult who may fight back at some stage.
The only answer is castration, physically, not chemically!

I got a rusty saw.

Its hilarious that so much racist bile is spewed here on a regular basis you would think that white people were incapable of abuse, rape or paedophilia

i have no doubt that the majority of people convicted of these crimes in the uk are WHITE

and with all DUE RESPECT ..................a lot of white British women

ARE SLAGS!

Its hilarious that so much racist bile is spewed here on a regular basis you would think that white people were incapable of abuse, rape or paedophilia

i have no doubt that the majority of people convicted of these crimes in the uk are WHITE

and with all DUE RESPECT ..................a lot of white British women

ARE SLAGS!

What a stupid comment from a stupid person

alot of white British women ARE SLAGS...........???????????? how many do you know?.............. its not surprising that alot of folk on here think you are a idiot and now you have proved it :rolleyes:

alot of white British women ARE SLAGS...........???????????? how many do you know?.............. its not surprising that alot of folk on here think you are a idiot and now you have proved it :rolleyes:

Have you ever been out in a major city, or almsot any town on a friday or saturday night

Ever been on holiday to spain or egypt or greece

the places are CRAWLING with drunken WHITE SLAGS!.....FACT

and in my youth like many here i *******D a FAIR FEW

White british women have world wide reputation for SLAGGERY FACT!

IM NOT judging just stating FACTS!

Have you ever been out in a major city, or almsot any town on a friday or saturday night

Ever been on holiday to spain or egypt or greece

the places are CRAWLING with drunken WHITE SLAGS!.....FACT

and in my youth like many here i *******D a FAIR FEW

White british women have world wide reputation for SLAGGERY FACT!

IM NOT judging just stating FACTS!

So some drunken wenches from the Ealing taverns behave like this and you say they are ALL slags.............mmmmmmmmm... quote FACTS....give me the facts and where you get these stats from.........and you boast about having your way with these wenches, in my experience boasters and braggers are compulsive liars to cover up their poor self confidence

So some drunken wenches from the Ealing taverns behave like this and you say they are ALL slags.............mmmmmmmmm... quote FACTS....give me the facts and where you get these stats from.........and you boast about having your way with these wenches, in my experience boasters and braggers are compulsive liars to cover up their poor self confidence

1. where did i say they were ALL Slags

2. Dont you watch telly or read newspapers ...plent y of evidence

3. HAVE you NEVER gone out at night?

4. Uk has one of the highest levels of STDs in the world

5.whats an Ealing tavern?

6. Are you a virgin?

7.did you never sow your wild oats as a lad....some of us did ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back