sex grooming by gangs seems to have been going on for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I think the problem here is that some Pakistani men in the UK see white women being easy and pieces of meat they can throw around. They will never do the same with Pakistani women because they have too respect for them.

http://www.periscopepost.com/2011/01/asian-sex-gangs-a-growing-problem/

well seems some people aint afraid to tell it how it is :

What I'd like people to note, is the fact that this link by gasbanni, dates from January last year. So this isn't suddenly a new problem.
Hmm Jack Straw, castigated by non other than Keith Vaz (who'd probably want anything even remotely anti-Asian, swept under the carpet) There's non so blind as those that cannot see.

Sponsored Links
not Justifying it, its what happens if you mix with muslims

That they are Muslim is irrelevant, any more than their skin color.

It is the culture in their country that matters, by attributing it to any label, you only strengthen the pro multikult crowd in that they then just brush you off as a bigot.

I Keep forgetting about all those nice white people

Fred West
Hitler
Ian Brady
Myra Hindley
Fritzel (austrian cellar bloke)
Peter Sutcliffe
Dennis Neilsen
Football Hooligans
Scousers all of em
POLITICIANs arguably tony Blair is responsible for millions of deaths
Catholic church Ireland and Uk do like an altar boy dont they?
Care homes for kids in england LOADS of examples of white staff abuse

:rolleyes:
You seem to be so jealous of Scousers :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think the problem here is that some Pakistani men in the UK see white women being easy and pieces of meat they can throw around. They will never do the same with Pakistani women because they have too respect for them.

Pakistani girls are brought up under a strict regime and don't hang around on street corners and chippies,so naturally don't become targets.

And the pedos would be hunted down and killed by the families of Pakistani girls before they ever reached a court of law.

not Justifying it, its what happens if you mix with muslims

That they are Muslim is irrelevant, any more than their skin color.

It is the culture in their country that matters, by attributing it to any label, you only strengthen the pro multikult crowd in that they then just brush you off as a bigot.

What country is that with such culture?

What country is that with such culture?
That would be this country then, because apparently they don't do this with Pakistani girls, therefore it follows , they don't do it in Pakistan.

http://www.periscopepost.com/2011/01/asian-sex-gangs-a-growing-problem/

well seems some people aint afraid to tell it how it is :

What I'd like people to note, is the fact that this link by gasbanni, dates from January last year. So this isn't suddenly a new problem.
Hmm Jack Straw, castigated by non other than Keith Vaz (who'd probably want anything even remotely anti-Asian, swept under the carpet) There's non so blind as those that cannot see.

Problem goes back further than you would think and appears to have been swept under the carpet.

And the pedos would be hunted down and killed by the families of Pakistani girls before they ever reached a court of law.

After they'd killed the girl family member for being raped?
Either that or forced her to marry the rapist.

Problem goes back further than you would think and appears to have been swept under the carpet.

There was a police chief who put his head above the parapet and spoke about it a year or two ago, I think he said at the time there were a lot of these cases coming up.
Nothing was made of that though, but the more these kind of cases come up the more resentment against pakistanis there will be in this country.

We need more migrants. Ask Clegg, Moribund and Cameron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back