Shame on you, Chelsea fans.

Sponsored Links
OT but I recall (granted this was 35+ years back) my older cousin taking me to a football match up here in Scotland, one of the larger teams. We had scarves on representing that team, so it was obvious we were supporters. It was also obvious I was a youngish boy. I'll never forget it. 4 or 5 men walking towards us supporting the same team, singing at the top of their voices 'and we hate <opposition team name>, we hate <opposition team name>, we hate <opposition team name>' etc etc.

As they were passing us, they clocked me (mixed race, darker skin) and the words of the song were momentarily changed to 'and we hate pak*s, we hate pak*s, we hate pak*s' etc etc, until they had passed. Such a nice memorable moment for me.

I'd like to think football grounds in general have moved on since then in terms of general acceptance of people. I'm not a football fan and don't attend matches so can't comment. However you only have to see articles on the news, online etc to know clubs still have their fair share of tw*ts.

Sponsored Links
OT but I recall (granted this was 35+ years back) my older cousin taking me to a football match up here in Scotland, one of the larger teams. We had scarves on representing that team, so it was obvious we were supporters. It was also obvious I was a youngish boy. I'll never forget it. 4 or 5 men walking towards us supporting the same team, singing at the top of their voices 'and we hate <opposition team name>, we hate <opposition team name>, we hate <opposition team name>' etc etc.

As they were passing us, they clocked me (mixed race, darker skin) and the words of the song were momentarily changed to 'and we hate pak*s, we hate pak*s, we hate pak*s' etc etc, until they had passed. Such a nice memorable moment for me.

I'd like to think football grounds in general have moved on since then in terms of general acceptance of people. I'm not a football fan and don't attend matches so can't comment. However you only have to see articles on the news, online etc to know clubs still have their fair share of tw*ts.

I think every team has its arshole fans.... My first away game was Luton. I was about 7 my older brothers took me 11 &12. (Wouldn't happen now)

After the game two fellas (about 17/18) come up and started threatening my elder brother, just because we were Chelsea...

Last edited:
Only been to one football match our son took me to hist fav teams match - even he watches on telly but has been to few matches in Spain.

We came across some Chelsea inbreds in Amsterdam several years ago - think it was about 7/8 years ago because I still had the Grand Cherokee at the time. These inbreds came out of nowhere the day before the match right behind us in the city centre, we went into a shop to avoid them got out - it happened again and I recall this vertically challenged inbred leading the yobs with a pint in one hand, chanting some **** about the opposition and 'we are ready' or something like that. I forget who the other team was but they appeared to be family orientated as most people there with wives, GF's kids. Then these inbreds started running and these two bouncers and the lady running the place where they smoke that funny stuff told us to get in - the smoker's place was slightly elevated from the pavement and we could see the inbreds start throwing bottles etc we moved away from the larger windows and then out of nowhere the riot cops emerged along with plainclothes officers from the sides of the crowds and pulled to the ground this vertically challenged inbred and his side lkick a big, obese inbred. About 6/8 officers went on top the obese guy and then dragged him to the van with the inbred shouting "what have i done" lol. His fat anus crease was there for all to see, lol. The vertically challenged guy as expected was crying as well 2what have i done govonor" and not put up a struggle as fearing a robust arresst. Not so brave were they, lol. These mo of about thirty inbreds were looking for a fight and they could not give a **** who they attacked got injured etc and put to shame the club they claim to represent.

Credit to the police in Amsterdam, init, govnor

Back