Shame on you, Chelsea fans.

Sponsored Links
Yes, completely untrue. The young girls from northern mill towns know that some have other interests.

Or like saying all Catholic priests are paedophiles.
Which would also be untrue. The tens of thousands of abused children from all the Catholic Orphanages/Churches/Schools, etc will know that some priests have other interests.
Then you have all the other 'Christian' organisations where paedophiles inhabit.

Sponsored Links
Have you ever been in a West Ham pub?
Have been in the Boleyn but it's now a poncy Gastro-pub (for the luvvies living in the flats built on the old West Ham stadium site) co-incidentally now run by the ex deputy headmaster of a PRU (Pupil Referral Unit aka naughty kids school) that I used to deal with!

I used to drink in the Hammers in High Street South, East Ham.

Never been in one near the New stadium and never been to a match there either. Walk past it frequently when I'm working in the Olympic park but never been inside there except for the Olympics in 2012.

You were talking about Russians being rich, so was I.

Anyone who's very rich has trod on a few heads..

Roman is Jewish as is the Russian president. He has links to Ukraine, one of his best friends is Andriy Savchenko.

If your rich and Russian your going to have something to do with Putin. Doesn't mean he likes the man.
Roman made his money when Boris Yeltsin was in power.

Have been in the Boleyn but it's now a poncy Gastro-pub (for the luvvies living in the flats built on the old West Ham stadium site) co-incidentally now run by the ex deputy headmaster of a PRU (Pupil Referral Unit aka naughty kids school) that I used to deal with!

I used to drink in the Hammers in High Street South, East Ham.

Never been in one near the New stadium and never been to a match there either. Walk past it frequently when I'm working in the Olympic park but never been inside there except for the Olympics in 2012.

When you walk in a West Ham pub they all bog at you and say arrr right gees. You can't say hello... you have to say arrr right gees .... stop ...pull your shoulders back.... poke your neck out like a tortoise.....
hold your mouth as if your sucking a lollypop..... then sway your way to the bar as if your in a kayak.... while arr righting everyone.

It's like entering a pub full of Danny Dyer. It's impossible walking from the bar with your beers. They all stand around waving their arms giving it that, ,while talking out the side of their mouths.

Anyone who's very rich has trod on a few heads..

Roman is Jewish as is the Russian president. He has links to Ukraine, one of his best friends is Andriy Savchenko.

If your rich and Russian your going to have something to do with Putin. Doesn't mean he likes the man.
Roman made his money when Boris Yeltsin was in power.
Abramovich bribed his way into his money through rampant corruption and is close to Putin. That's why he's allowed to come and go to Russia.

Those who have fallen out with Putin are in defacto exile, at least until the FSB tea trolley rolls round.

Abramovich bribed his way into his money through rampant corruption and is close to Putin. That's why he's allowed to come and go to Russia.

Those who have fallen out with Putin are in defacto exile, at least until the FSB tea trolley rolls round.

I really wouldn't know.

When you walk in a West Ham pub they all bog at you and say arrr right gees. You can't say hello... you have to say arrr right gees .... stop ...pull your shoulders back.... poke your neck out like a tortoise.....
hold your mouth as if your sucking a lollypop..... then sway your way to the bar as if your in a kayak.... while arr righting everyone.

It's like entering a pub full of Danny Dyer. It's impossible walking from the bar with your beers. They all stand around waving their arms giving it that, ,while talking out the side of their mouths.
You missed out the 'H' that comes after 'S' when speaking. As in 'Shweet' and 'Shtrange'!

Lol. I think you might be slightly stereotyping Irons supporters. :p

You missed out the 'H' that comes after 'S' when speaking. As in 'Shweet' and 'Shtrange'!

Lol. I think you might be slightly stereotyping Irons supporters. :p

I'm waiting for Angle to tell me off for the said crime

Sponsored Links
Back