Share in my winnings

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Not many of these get through... but today I heard

"Your Email address has won the sum of 915,820 Euros in an Email Sweepstakes Program, held on the 03/10/08 in Spain. We write to notify you of this award,contact your claim agent immediately.Mr.Paul Castro On Tel:+34-693 919 727.E-mail:
[email protected] For more directives.
(a)Coupon No: TF/894b *** )Ticket No:SP/7***/EUM(c)Secret Claim Code No:0 09-910-***
Be warned,Keep your Secret Claim Code Num strictly from public notice.

Deadline date for claim, 12days.
Congratulations

Regards,
Mrs.Isabel Tolosso"

Fantastic news, as i didn't enter the sweepstake in the first place.

I've decided to share my winnings with the DIYnot community.

Sponsored Links
Cheers John

I'll have one of the new Bosch cordless multi tools.

If not, two weeks in Barbados will be OK, I suppose.

Just let me know

It never fails to amaze me that people fall for this scam :eek:

It never seems to enter their heads that they have never been to the country concerned let alone bought a lottery ticket. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

John, stick me down for a first class flight to Langkawi and a week or two here ;)

http://www.theandaman.com/

Sponsored Links
I've won a free holiday for 4 and only have to pay a £29 booking fee.:cool:

I will have to go to a presentation in order to find out all about this holiday. They are so helpful considering I have not paid.

It seems someone has set up a company with all its overheads in order to give out free holidays. There are some nice people about after all! :LOL:

Could I have some new batteries for my head torch out of the winnings?

You can bring them to the DIYnot christmas party to save posting them if you like.

John, just spoke to mr castro, it's ME that email shouldv'e come to, not you, so, if you be so be so kind to forward it, i would be obliged, especially as my giro has not landed ths week.

Should scam them right back. There's a site dedicated to scamming the scammers, 419eater.com. Has provided me with many hours of amusement.

The ony people who actually fall for these things are generally completey stupid or just downright greedy. In the latter case I have no sympathy.

wahaay, ive had exactly the same e-mail. we're both winners!

Congrats to you MeTimbers - Hours of enjoyment on the site - keep up the good work! The guy with the flaming ankles had me in fits :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back