Shingle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to get some more pea shingle for the drivway as ours is wearing a bit thin. I have been told that buying from somewhere like B&Q is expensive so I am after a lorry load of the stuff. Any suggestions of a company ?? I am in the Hampshire / Surrey area ....
I think that I woud need half a lorry load any idea of how much this is ie is it half a ton etc ???
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Try the yellow pages (try aggregate)

www.yell.co.uk I'm sure the companies listed here will be better placed to answer your questions.

Building merchants sell them in jumbo bag (600kg), Wickes sell them I think.

My mum's have a pea shingle driveway and I'm going to put down a slightly wider stone than pea shingle as the pea shingle end up everywhere, in the car, bottom of the shoes and in the house!

Sponsored Links
look in your local friday ad for landscaping merchants. they will normally be cheaper than builders merchants.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back