Shocking crime in Thailand (mass shooting)

I don't read every single post in every single thread. So when it comes to what others are typing, I might not even be aware. And even if I do see it, I'm not obliged to reply one way or the other.
Now you have seen it, it's your opportunity to call it out.
But I don't need to remind you of that.
You must have been aware of it all day, and you've still failed to call it out. You've been far too wrapped up in arguing that my comment about the threat by several posters on here, to shoot innocent asylum seekers has nothing to do with innocent children being killed elsewhere.

Sponsored Links
He is, I agree. Anyone who suggests shooting asylum seekers on sight must be a prick.
So are the other posters supporting his ideas.
And as for the rest who cannot bring themselves to call it out..........

Regular occurrence in the barmy USA.

The first time you replied to a message of mine saying that a school shooting in florida was my cousins children's school
... you come out with something just as crap.

I begin to think your an half decent fella then you come out with this sort of crap.... we know the US is fůćķėď ....why?

Sponsored Links
Can I ask that we all put Pat on ignore. There really is something wrong with this person...
If you think calling out nonsensical violence, homophobic comments, etc. means there's something wrong, I suggest you get your moral compass adjusted.
But if you want to ignore me, please do. It won't stop me calling out offensive comments.
And how offensive can you get than proposing to shoot asylum seekers on sight?

Im baffled as to why you haven't had your privileges withdrawn in being able to post in this thread by dragging such an emotional subject down to the level of the gutter for your own nefarious purposes and is something that should be brought to book.
You know quite well that the person's you cite have no intention of carrying out the actions they claim.

If you think calling out nonsensical violence, homophobic comments, etc. means there's something wrong, I suggest you get your moral compass adjusted.
But if you want to ignore me, please do. It won't stop me calling out offensive comments.
And how offensive can you get than proposing to shoot asylum seekers on sight?

Time to go again Himmi. Take your alter egos with you too. Poor deluded troll.

Pat ex seems to be on here to argue with just about everyone except Carman.

Can I ask that we all put Pat on ignore. There really is something wrong with this person...

Yeah I will be mate, the guy is an obvious troll... joined recently and begins by making hundreds of posts in the general discussion section of a DIY forum?

Clearly an alt or previously banned account...

I don't care what your politics is or your obsessive ideology, you don't come into a thread like this about one of the worst incidents in recent memory to spout off crap like that... the fact he's posting memes and doubling down on his bs tells you what you need to know about his motivations.

Yeah I will be mate, the guy is an obvious troll... joined recently and begins by making hundreds of posts in the general discussion section of a DIY forum?

Clearly an alt or previously banned account...

I don't care what your politics is or your obsessive ideology, you don't come into a thread like this about one of the worst incidents in recent memory to spout off crap like that... the fact he's posting memes and doubling down on his bs tells you what you need to know about his motivations.

I've had a shįt day with work and the trades and shìt happing . This however puts it all in perspective this is horrific.. thank you.

Bloke was a former police officer who was sacked

Who afaik had been to court that morning ???

Bombed out of his head on drugs ?

Horrific crime . World is full of fruit cakes

Think there was a recent school attack in Russia as well ?

Appears to be a national past time in the. States ???

I
Recall that Dunblane shooting when some fruit cake murdered children in a school

Have to say that the UK did take decisive ( at the time) action over the atrocity

Correct. The barmy Christian fruitcakes are not even shocked by mass shootings anymore. Don't tell bodd though, he hates anyone to mention it.

are the barmy Islamic fruit cakes shocked by it ? Than

Sponsored Links
Back