Shocking response from police

But would you conny....?????????????
Thats my point..........
what would you do to protect your family.../?????
Interesting subject.............
Fu*k em I say..........But hugely dissapointed in peoples attitudes towards dealing with this issue......
Answer..........Dont put up with it any longer......
Violent scum can only be defeated by honest hard working people standing together............and fu*kin em
Live by the sword die by the sword.
Fed up with listening to news reports of these poor fu*kers who go through hell..........
Simply not right.

Yes I undoubtedly would.
I work hard to get things for my family and I hold my family above everything else on this earth.
Yes they can be a pain in the rear at times and yes they can bleed me dry but I chose to have my girlfriend as my wife and to have children with her, I now have 3 brilliant grand kids with a 4th on the way, (due mid April), and believe me I would defend them with my life if I had to.
Anyone on my premises, wether by invitation or not has to have respect for everyone and everything in it and woe betide anyone who doesn't.

As I said earlier, I am fortunate in that I have never had to use physical force to defend any of these rights but I would have no hesitation if the ocassion arose.

Sponsored Links
According to th 6:00 o'clock news the Police are denying that they told MK she was acting illegally...

I am english through and through and don't give a stuff about 'human rights' for perpatrators of any crime. Especially perps that come here to take advantage of our society but give nothing in return.

I have one maxim,
you come here you intergrate into OUR culture. Yes, you can practise your own faith but don't go shoving it down our throats or trying to make it the norm here. If you don't like what we have/do/practise here and are not willing to contribute to this country then don't bloody come here. Go somewhere else. And if you break the laws of this country expect to feel the full might of its penalties. (Which I know are pretty lame but until we do as France does and cock a snoot at Europe we are stuck with them.)

If I were to ever serve jury service and a case came up where a homeowner/tenant was the defendant for protecting what was his I would find him innocent every time. Not your house you shouldn't be there. FULL STOP!

I'm going for a shower 'cos I'm getting a bit hot under the collar.
Must stay calm.

:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I am english through and through and don't give a stuff about 'human rights' for perpatrators of any crime. Especially perps that come here to take advantage of our society but give nothing in return.

I have one maxim,
you come here you intergrate into OUR culture. Yes, you can practise your own faith but don't go shoving it down our throats or trying to make it the norm here. If you don't like what we have/do/practise here and are not willing to contribute to this country then don't bloody come here
. Go somewhere else. And if you break the laws of this country expect to feel the full might of its penalties. (Which I know are pretty lame but until we do as France does and cock a snoot at Europe we are stuck with them.)

I'm going for a shower 'cos I'm getting a bit hot under the collar.
Must stay calm.

:LOL: :LOL:
I thought this was about burgler's and the police response :confused:

I thought this was about burgler's and the police response

Quite right it was but it originally also asked the question why do we put up with it.

This being a 'General Discussion' board it inevitably leads on to related issues, (most of the time ;) )

Had to call the cops tonight some young lad making a right arse of himself in the street and either pished as a fart or high as a kite. There within 5 mins dealt with well and by the direction they drove off they where taking him home.

On the other hand local shop got robbed a few days ago by a bit of scum with a blade. young 18 year old girl frightened to bits and told oh its not armed robbery it was only a knife. Cant quite work that one out

Sponsored Links