Shocking response from police

Sponsored Links
It's been said many times on here, but I would do what ever it took to protect my family, and deal with the consequences later.

I trust you would all do the same.

Top man.......Top comment.
What a shameful country we have become......
If only there were more people with your attitude and determination, there would be significantly less scum on the streets...........

There are a lot of us like Trazor, fortunately we have not had to put it into practice.

But would you conny....?????????????
Thats my point..........
what would you do to protect your family.../?????
Interesting subject.............
Fu*k em I say..........But hugely dissapointed in peoples attitudes towards dealing with this issue......
Answer..........Dont put up with it any longer......
Violent scum can only be defeated by honest hard working people standing together............and fu*kin em
Live by the sword die by the sword.
Fed up with listening to news reports of these poor fu*kers who go through hell..........
Simply not right.

Sponsored Links
i'm sick of reading about "everyones" human rights, NO you climb in my window during the night, you leave your human rights on the window ledge and should be dealt with as i see fit to protect my own. If you want human rights then behave like a human, simples.

i'm sick of reading about "everyones" human rights, NO you climb in my window during the night, you leave your human rights on the window ledge and should be dealt with as i see fit to protect my own. If you want human rights then behave like a human, simples.
Smite them down like the rabid curs that they are, eh kirk ;) :evil:

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

does that also apply to if you are a adulterer, chop thine dick off tis better to not have one than to go to hell with one :eek:

Looks like there was some artistic license in the reporting:

For clarification, at no point were any official warnings or words of advice given to the home owner in relation to the use of a knife or offensive weapon in their home.

From http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8451877.stm

Also clarifies the legal situation:
The charge of carrying an offensive weapon is found in the Prevention of Crime Act 1953 but refers only to public places, says criminal lawyer Julian Young, of Julian Young & Co Solicitors. Klass's home is her private property, so it could not be argued that she had committed an offence.

A "threatening behaviour"-type charge would also fail because Klass's actions were on private property, he notes.

Around my house, I have perfectly innocent everyday objects. Eg. a golf iron, baseball bat, and an 18 inch butchers knife that I use for boning lamb (N.B boning lamb in Wales means something completely different! :LOL: ).

I have never used these objects for anything else other than their intended purpose.

However, I am aware of where they are at all times. In the event of someone breaking into my home, I would not hesitate to use them. As Kirkgas said, they leave their human rights on the window ledge.

If they don't want to get hurt, don't break into my house. Simples.

I have a graphite shafted No one wood, in the in the alcove, I'm sure I could put it to better use than I ever did on the golf course :LOL: ;)

Wotan

What they did was not wrong, having a knife at home is perfectly fine, as soon as you wave that knife at someone it becomes an offensive weapon, thats is the law.

The law is an ass then...

I wave my hands at people all the time, waving them at people doesn't mean I am going to karate chop those mo' fo's in the wind pipe like Chuck Norris... :LOL:

.....it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Is this a favourite quote of registered gas installers, then :?: ;)

Sponsored Links