Vigilante Revisited

D

dextrous

I'm getting withdrawal pangs - it's been a couple of weeks now since we last talked about this sort of behaviour

Sponsored Links
I fired shots once at a couple of youths on my property to scare em off.
Did the job nicely. :D
Never had any problems from the police.
But then I live in SA so the police know to keep their horns winded in anyway. :rolleyes:

When pykies were trying to break into my place it took 4 days for the local pig to turn up, he said he was on his own and had a wife and kids to support and diden't want to get involved. He thought as I was a gun owner I would be ok. He has now quit his job and has been replaced with a WPC.
I did scar the pikies off but if i had shot them i woulden't be sitting here now.
then they wonder why they get called pigs, i do not break the law but i woulden't p**s on one if they were on fire.

Chris Grayling, the shadow home secretary, said: "This incident just shows why things are still very confused on this issue and why we need a change in the law."

What's the odds on them getting their finger out and changing the law IF they get voted in. Both the main political parties have each been in opposition for donkeys years, on and off, but neither ever do any of the things they suggest when they do get into power.

Sponsored Links
I fired shots once at a couple of youths on my property to scare em off.
Did the job nicely. :D
Never had any problems from the police.
But then I live in SA so the police know to keep their horns winded in anyway. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the ignorance, but where is SA?

We had problems with them a few (16) months back. Motor was keyed etc. All becuase I stoop up to them. Its stopped now. They are brash but quite easily intimidated. ;)

Chris Grayling, the shadow home secretary, said: "This incident just shows why things are still very confused on this issue and why we need a change in the law."
Both the main political parties have each been in opposition for donkeys years, on and off, but neither ever do any of the things they suggest when they do get into power.

Politicians, who'd have thought it?

This guy would have sorted the crims, ******, etc

Sponsored Links
Back