Shortest conversion 1.5" bsp to 22mm

Sponsored Links
1.5" to 3/4" bush, and a 22×3/4 MI

As with Dan though, I'm slightly concerned as to why you feel it's appropriate or sensible to reduce a boiler's designed pipework so significantly

It's an old oil boiler, this is the 1.5" to 22mm currently on it and I want a bit more space. I've re-purposed the boiler to be a pool heater and the heat exchanger only has 22mm connections (so do most pumps). At some point I'm going to have to reduce to 22mm so doing it at the boiler makes the most sense - it's only a 5m circuit so circulation isn't a problem.
upload_2018-5-10_20-54-52.png

Sponsored Links
That fitting isn't especially long so I dont think you'll beat that, short of something being custom made which will be expensive. If this is a good idea or not...

It is quite a bit shorter, gives me extra breathing space, however I got it wrong - it is 1.25" not 1.5". I don't know how I managed that. Doh!
IMG_20180514_194105.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back