3 Port valve with 3/4" BSP female thread

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can get one of these (at a reasonable cost). The existing valve has these fittings with a 22mm to 3/4 adaptor screwed in, so there isn't enough pipe to reach if I replace it with a compression type valve. I did think of using a compression type with a 22mm compression to female adaptor, but they have 3/4" female threads, and 22mm compression is not 3/4" BSP.

Sponsored Links
Whats the make of the current valve and why are you replacing it?
Repair kits are available for a lot of m/vlvs.

Or, if your wishing to pay a small fortune, try Here :eek:

It was so long ago that I looked at, I can't remember who makes it. Possibly Siemens.

A supplier sent me the Honeywell one which had been shipped direc from Honeywell, marked correctly on the box, but inside was a 22m compression type, and the supplier took ages to respond to queries.

They are expensive at £165 inc vat, but then they want £41 for a synchron motor.

Sponsored Links
Thanks but their site is practically useless. All I get is a "Session timed out" message when I try to look at a product, and that's in Italian.

I have a few honeywells 3/4bsp in my lockup if your really desperate. PM me if cant sort it - I may be able to help.

Mr. W.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back