Should a public figure who is a member of the SNP use crowdfunding to use for paying legal fees?

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Should a public figure who is a member of the SNP use crowdfunding to use for paying legal fees?

This thread must not include discussion of the Queen, Frank Field, Tommy Yaxley-Lennon, or Alex Salmond, none of whom are members of the SNP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Can't see why not as long as those contributing are aware of the potential implications / costs.

Trump would be an ideal candidate for using fdr funding.
Aw, blast, you have spoiled it! :evil:
Or was there a fly on my screen?
Yep, it could have been a fly.

Sponsored Links
I suppose there is a question of imbalanced access to legal funds between plaintiffs and defendant but that is not just a crowd funding issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see why not
Any donor should be aware of the relative wealth of the recipient and it's a donation, so up to the individual

Frank field should set up a crowdfunding page:

To pay for an investigation into intimidation by momentum activists.

Its a serious issue that undermines democracy in this country.

Shows how numb many people are to contribute to that

Local BBC News feed up here indicates the fund has been closed having attained 2X the asked for amount.

Report also suggests that each contributor paid about £ 25 Each

If the funds are not expended on original purpose, residue will be distributed to good causes [where do I apply?]

Spin is attempting to say that it is an attempt to smear by the establishment against Alex for work with SNP nad as a [so called] Broadcaster?

As said if some wan to pay for Alex Salmonds legal challenge via crowd funding . Then crack on say.

who cares ??? not I :)

If I nip over the wall and cop a feel of Jimmy Krankie, will diynot members pay for my PTSD rehabilitation?

If I nip over the wall and cop a feel of Jimmy Krankie, will diynot members pay for my PTSD rehabilitation?
You wont need any, do you know why? Because you will feel
upload_2018-9-2_0-7-3.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back